DOUBLE-BASS made by Charles Jean-Baptiste Collin Mezin in 1955 at Mirecourt France.
- Top is made in spruce, arched back and neck are in mapple.
- Openwork head, narrow shoulder.
- Set up: Despiau bridge, Belcanto Thomastik strings, end-pin and tailpiece made in rosewood.
- Very nice and sweet sonority!
- Price:8000 euros.
French DOUBLE-BASS from the end of the 19 century, restored at the workshop.
- Gorgeous wood: spruce and flamed mapple sycomore.
- Set up: Despiau bridge and thomastik Spirocore.
- Original machine head, end pin and tailpiece.
- Exceptional sonority.
DOUBLE-BASS 3/4 inspired by a model of G.B Guadagnini from 1757.
- Top made in spuce from Alpes.
- Arched back, sides and neck in mapple.
- Set up: Despiau bridge and Spirocore or Belcanto Thomastik string( à votre convenance!).
- Rubner machine head.
- Nice black cover.
- Nice sonority.
- Price:3000 euros.
DOUBLE-BASS 3/4 made by hand inspired by a model of Giuseppe Ceruti from 1818.
- Top is in spruce from Alpes.
- Arched back , neck and sides are in Flamed mapple.
- Set up: Despiau bridge, Thomastik Spirocore strings.
- Machine Head from Rubner.
- Black cover.
- Nice and big tone.
DOUBLE BASS 3/4 mad by hand, inspired by a model of Antony Posch 1728. Double bass with narrow shoulder.
- Top made in spruce (origin Alpes).
- Neck, arched back and sides in flame mapple.
- Set up: Despiau bridge and Thomastik Spirocore strings.
- Machine head from Rubner.
- Black cover.
- Nice tone .
- Price: 5500 euros.