DOUBLE-BASS 1/2 made by hand.
- Spruce top (origin Alpes).
- Arched back, sides and neck in flame mapple.
- Fingerboard and tailpiece made in ebony.
- Set up: Despiau bridge and Spirocore Thomastik strings.
- Rich and powerfull sound.
- A black cover.
- Available for rent.
- Price: 2700 euros.
Double-bass made by Paul Hilaire at Mirecourt France in 1960.
- Nice and sweet sound, good projection.
- Set up with a DESPIAU bridge and BELCANTO strings.
- Comes with a padded black cover.
Bass 3/4 made by hand.
- Flat back, neck and ribs in flamed mapple.
- Top in a high quality spruce.
- Fingerboard in ebony.
- Oil varnish.
- Set up : Despiau bridge and spirocore string( other string available).
- Powerful and nice sounding bass!
- Nice black cover.